Wednesday, May 8, 2013

[NEWS] 130508 U-KISS′ Ki Seop and Hoon Join Supernova′s Sungmo and FT Island′s Choi Min Hwan in Musical ′Goong′

U-KISS members Ki Seop and Hoon have been cast in lead roles for the musical version of Goong (Princess Hours).
The two will perform for the first time in Osaka in July.

The round featuring the U-KISS members will be its fourth running, and the members will be joining the ranks of such prominent hallyu stars as TVXQ (DBSK)′s U-know Yunho and SS501′s Kim Kyu Jong, who were previously cast for the musical.

Supernova′s Sungmo and FT Island′s Choi Min Hwan have also been cast for the upcoming run.

U-KISS′ Hoon told enews on May 7, “[Goong] will be my second musical venture. I′ll work hard to put on a performance that will satisfy my audience.”

Ki Seop added, “I′m so nervous because it′s my first musical. There are so many lines, so I have a lot to memorize and learn, but I′ll work hard to put on my best.”

The U-KISS members are currently promoting individually, and its first unit group uBEAT is also active.
Credits: source+FYU+UKISSMEFOREVER08.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment