Thursday, December 28, 2017

[NEWS] 171229 U-KISS’s Soohyun Quietly Enlists In Military

U-KISS’s Soohyun has enlisted in the military.
On December 28, his agency NHemg revealed, “Soohyun expressed his wish to ‘quietly enter the military training center,’ so he quietly enlisted in the military today with just the U-KISS members and company family present.”
Soohyun commented through his agency, “I will diligently work as a citizen of Korea, and I am sorry to share sudden enlistment news with fans, but I believe that you will understand. I will return as a more mature and healthy person, so please give lots of loving support to U-KISS even while I am gone. Thank you always.”
Soohyun has entered the recruit training center of the 15th battalion and will continue as an active duty soldier after completing his basic training.
 Credits: soompi+UKISSMEFOREVER08.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment