Saturday, December 30, 2017

[KEVINSTAGRAM] 171231 Kevin's Update


@kevinwoo_official:
Reflecting back on 2017, this year has been an eye-opening one for me. It gave me a new perspective on life. I’ve learned to become more independent which helped me learn more about myself and my morals. I’ve come to a realization that it’s important to take risks sometimes and constantly challenge myself because that’s the only way I’m gonna grow. It’s a huge blessing to have moral support from my family, friends, and fans who have shared in my happiness moments and picked me up whenever I felt discouraged. Thank you to my fans who have stuck by my side and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us in 2018! Always praying for your health and happiness! I LOVE YOU!❤️

2017년의 마지막 날이 다가왔네요! 올해도 고생 많으셨습니다! 항상 저를 믿고 따라와주셔서 정말 감사합니다! 내년에는 더 건강하고 행복한 한해가 되길 바래요!^^ 사랑합니다!❤️
2017年本当にお疲れ様でした!いつも僕を信じて付いて来てくれてありがとうございます!これからが楽しみです!2018年にも一緒に頑張りましょう!よろしくお願いします〜大好きです❤️


Credits: kevinwoo_official+UKISSMEFOREVER08.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!   

No comments:

Post a Comment