Saturday, July 30, 2016

[ELISTAGRAM] 160731 Eli's Update

@eli_kim91:

After two weeks of touring in Japan I finally got five days with my family. Two weeks of touring for me and two weeks of no sleep for my wife. So I got to spend more quality time with Michael and realized again that it's not easy being a mom married to an idol but my wife never once told me how tired she is or how hard it is staying up all night. Anyways just wanted to show graditude towards my wife for being as strong as she is . I love you baby! Hold on just a couple more days hwaiting!#anothermoment#ohandmichaelpeedonmewhileiwaschanginghisdiaper #respect #love #thanks#Michael #Minsoo #kim#wifeisstrongerthanme#worldturnedupsidedown #hwaiting#needtogetthefoodonthetable

 Credits: eli_kim91+UKISSMEFOREVER08.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!   

No comments:

Post a Comment