Wednesday, August 28, 2013

[OFFICIAL] 130828 U-KISS' 5th Year Anniversary Hand-Written Message

Translations:
[Soohyun]
Its 5th Year Anniversary~...
Thank you for always giving us lots of support and we will go for 50th anniversary 500th anniversary and Korea KISSmes really sorry, we will work hard and get no.1 Thanks for still loving the lacking U-Kiss and lets fighting!!! Aja! I love you all my loves...

Translations:
[Kiseop]
With my dear KISSmes around, I felt happy today too. KISSmes are always no. 1 in my heart. I truly love you all 

Translations:
[Eli]
Thank you for giving us your support for the period of 5 years! I love you all! Heh.^^

Translations:
[AJ]
Truly happy 5th Anniversary! Its 5 years for our pretty KISSmes too!!
U-Kiss  Kiss Me FOREVER

Translations:
[Hoon]
UKiss 5th Anniversary ♥ I 'm forver Hoon!!! I don't want to be apart from KISSme... (Let's be together forever, KISSme )

Translations:
[Kevin]
Wow! It's 5th Anniversary~ I couldn't say anything other than thank you... really. Thank you for always being with us and thank you for always supporting us. Even in the future I will still be with KISSmes~ I love you all

Translations:
[Dongho]
U-Kiss 5th Anniversary!! Thank you for loving us for such a long time~ KISSME JJANG!
Credits: U-Kiss' Official Facebook+Shi Min for trans+UKISSMEFOREVER08.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!  

1 comment: