Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our boys are too excited to go on a cruise!


I guess our boys are too excited to go on a cruise for 4 days! Well if I were them I would too ^^ Anyhoo today is the first day of their cruise with KissMe's. Here's some pictures from their twitter:


AJ tweeted: 

" Arrived in Jeju pupil detection..."



Kiseop tweeted:

"Wow~~~~!! So~~big^^ AnticipatingAnticipatingAnticipatingAnticipatingAnticipating^^"



Kevin tweeted:

"Came to Jeju to go on the cruise today! I'm nervous ㅋ Cruise ship! I'm looking forward to it! I pray for a safe trip~^^Riding a cruise today! I'm so excited~ It's huge!"


Hoon tweeted: 

I will perform respectively and come back...>_< Jjang big!!! hehehehehe"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I have to say is... Have fun, enjoy, relax, and be safe! I will admit that I am jealous because some of the KissMe's can go and I can't go. (Hehehe) But I am super happy that they will a nice time with KissMe's. I wish I live in Korea right now and join them in this 4 days cruise. But yes I wish that they are going to have fun and relax. 


UKISS and KISSME's FIGHTING!





No comments:

Post a Comment