Saturday, October 22, 2016

[ELISTAGRAM] 161023 Eli's Updates

@eli_kim91:

You've always been on my side when no one else was. You give me the strength to always run forward with a smile on my face. The mother of our beautiful son and the love of my life^^ Happy Birthday Baby I Love You^^#happybirthdaybaby #thankful#Thankfultoyou #inlove#togetherforever #Minsoo #michael#Kimfamily#mommysfirstbdaywithmichael#foodtime #mommy #elischeezyashell#tehe


@eli_kiim91:

"I can't hear you, What?!?" Lol#dumbotheelephant #disneybaby#Minsoo #Michael #Kim #cute #thankful#happy#120bucksforadumbooutfityoumustbeouttayomind#iwasgonnabuyitbutmywifetookmywalletlol #savemoneytohavemoney #kbye

 Credits: eli_kim91+UKISSMEFOREVER08.BLOGSPOT.COM
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING!
NO HOTLINKING!  

No comments:

Post a Comment